E3 starts in a little less than a week and I was thinking about what I’m looking forward to this year:
Microsoft trying really hard to perform damage control and convince us we really, really honest to God want and X1.
- TV. TV, TV. TV TV TV TV. TVTVTVTV.
- I wonder how much of their conference is going to be about all those franchises I don’t give two shits about? CoD, Madden,
Sony having a PS4 conference consisting of a giant screen with two lists: The awful things that Microsoft is doing with the X1 and the exact opposite things they’re doing with the PS4.
- Maybe a price point so I know what to start saving?
- Gran Turismo 6 looking hella sexy and reminding us the PS3 still has some life left in it.
- Sony reminding us all that we should go buy The Last of Us like, right the fuck now.
- More info on the new Infamous game!
Nintendo desperately trying to remind us that the Wii U is a thing that currently exists that we should totally buy.
- New Zelda game(s) to make us want to buy a Wii U and/or 3DS.
- Actually, I’m seriously looking forward to the 3DS Zelda game.
- Not giving a shit about the new Mario Kart/Super Smash Bros./Pokémon games.
- Another crazy balls Saint Row IV trailer.
- Finally figuring out anything at all about Dragon Age III.
Hoping that Assassin’s Creed IV as a lot of naval battles, because the Naval Battles in ACIII were about my favorite part.
- Actually, I’d take those naval battles as a full game, tyvm.
- Hoping that this is an actual thing.
- Remembering that I’ll have to buy a new controller before breaking mine playing Dark Souls II.
- Looking for TESO info, then most likely quickly losing interest. Sorry Bethesda, I just don’t think that series needs an MMO.
So what about y’all? Looking forward to anything from E3 2013?